Well I've made it. I just arrived in Las Cruces this morning. I'm sort of glad to be here and a little sad at the same time. I'm already missing all the wonderful people that I worked with at Mammoth Cave and well I'm missing that nice cool cave enviornment-the smell of Radon in the morning! Ha!
I'm back here trying to get back into the swing of things. I had to go and get my grades mailed off so that the tribe will send money. I had to get a new ID. They changed to new ones they are pretty cool. I'm going to head to the bookstore soon to get my books. I'm not really looking forward to class but I know that I have to just change gears and get back into it.
Well that's it for now. From now on let's just see where this all takes me. Take care and thanks for reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
are you going to keep this blog up and running?
Glad you made it back but think that you'll always have next year! I am currently in Killeen, TX, with my sweet!! I arrived late last night and will be leaving tomorrow afternoon. I'll fill you in on details when I get a chance!
Love you!!! hugs and kisses to you, Ted, and your family!
Post a Comment