Sunday, August 5, 2007

Just an update

I hope this Blog finds you all well. I'm really sorry that I have not written in quite some time but it's been so busy around here. The crowds just keep growing and growing it seems like everyday. I think people are trying to make their final travels before school really starts. They call this time here at the "cave" the "August" because it seems like we get those people who are just eager to get in the cave see it on their own terms and not by what is provided. They want to go in on their own. Hard to explain but I'm sure you understand. IT's as if they have certain time limits. It's as if they cannot wait to get in and get out. The hard thing about that is the fact that we have time limits and we have to keep them. IT's really sad when we get people on your tour that tell you to "shut up" and just keep moving. I haven't had that yet (knocking on wood) but a fellow ranger had. I wonder if it was cause they wanted to get some where or if they just did not like her tour. LOL!I think it is the later.

Well the days have come where people are starting to leave. London has made his exit. It was a sad night. I bought him a shirt and had everyone in seasonal apartments sign it. I wish I had thought of it sooner and had everyone sign it. But what can you do? He is greatly missed around here. The next to leave is Jacob (whom I've adopted as a brother) he'll leave next week after the guides' picnic. Then of course it just keeps going and going until I leave here in Sept. 3rd. I'm looking forward to going home soon. Of course Ted is counting down the days until he sees me again. I'm going to try and put pictures up here. I hope that all is going well with you all and I hope to write more soon. Take care.
Love ya!

No comments: